Monday, November 02, 2009

Frustrated beyond anything you could imagine.

I saw my dad yesterday. He is at his wits end. Totally. Talking crazy. Just going crazy in the hospital room. They check today to see if he was still leaking and it is. I am so sad and frustrated about it. How much longer is this going to go on? Does anybody know? Can anyone tell me?
IT was hard to see my dad yesterday. Asking me to bring him tea and water. Talking in his sleep. Fidgetting and agitated in his sleep. Moving constantly. Not really knowing if it was day or night. It was so hard to leave him. I am glad my mom is there, as hard as it is on her and my aunt, I am glad they are there to be there to get him the things he needs wants. It's the little things even if he can't have the big things like creamed apricots. He's dreaming and talking about watermelons and fruit and water. He hasn't had anything to eat or drink since October 15th. That kills me.
It's so out of our hands.
I am praying for faster healing. I feel that he's so weak his body's healing process has slowed. But we all know I am not a doctor.
Dang I wish I had gone to medical school.
I am off to study. Concentrating is difficult at best these days.

No comments: