Sunday, November 08, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like....

I know I know too early right? It's just 47 days away. YIKES.
So we have a bet (I came from a long line of gamblers) when will we see the first lights on houses? Let me know where and when you see them in your neck of the woods.

Clark Howard (Don't you love him) He's a radio personality that I enjoy wanted to know when and where we heard the first Christmas song in a store. Score for us the boys and I heard them in Sears in Tracy on Saturday.
sigh.

Derek is dying to get Stella pic taken with Santa. I am not sure how she would handle that. I am not sure what she's going to do with the Christmas tree.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I was out for a walk in our neighborhood here in Rocklin yesterday & saw a man putting up his Christmas lights. I guess he wanted to take advantage of the good weather!!

Susan said...

Tuesday November 16th-two houses in our neighborhood are fully decked out in Xmas deco already. Two! Crazy I say...