My friend Carla sent this to me. Funny Stuff. I love it.
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die. (Amen)
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger. (I was such a stupid kid. I would give anything to be back in the cool dark bedroom at my grandma's house with the fan with that plaid blanket on. Dumb, dumb, dumb me)
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font. (Christy would use it all the time)
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? (I know this. I saw Martha Stewart do it, it's complicated and not really worth it)
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood. (OH MY GOD I totally agree with this!)
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired. (It might have been 1973)
10. Bad decisions make good stories. (And great blogs)
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything
productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to. (YES Why does it do that?_
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this - ever - or wear it again.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away? (YES)
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that?
19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well. (Mine has one!)
20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
Good Stuff. Enjoy your day.