Monday, December 07, 2009

Snow



They said last night we would get some snow. It hasn't snowed here in 7 years, it hasn't really snowed they said since 1988 ( I don't remember that) that last snow I remember was 1976 or 7 I think.
Dom woke me at 6 am and it was snowing. You could see the flakes falling. It wouldn't stick or accumulate but it was snowing.
It's very very cold and there is snow on the surround hills around us. Sacramento's surrounding areas has lots of snow.
Stella is not sure what on earth to do. Poor thing.

It was nice to see it falling. Glad the boys got to see it. It's feeling like December now. It's feeling like Christmas. Now to get these finals done and out of the way and breath. I am heading into Algebra with a nice fat juicy C. I am happy. Biology is on the fence. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW nice pictures. Could you see this from your house or did you get in the car to take them?