Thursday, January 21, 2010

Smooth Criminal

sigh.

Today I went to take care of my traffic violation. I got a ticket for running a red light. The camera took my pic and they sent it to me in the mail. Fun.
The ticket....opps "courtesy notice" says to show up at 12:30 for 1:30 court time. I arrived at 12:15 and stood in line for an hour to be told I missed the court today it was full. sigh. They gave me an extension.
Some people love the law and courts and all that. Me, not so much. Put me in a clinic, hospital or school and I feel much more at home. Court houses feel like bad things happen. It's bad energy. There are sad, mad angry people. Handcuffs and metal detectors. Nope not my bag baby.
One lady came in with bullets in her purse. WHAT THE? One guy with tattoos on his FACE scared the bjesus out of me.

So I have to go back. I am so looking forward to that. Dom says just pay it. But I am going to take my chances facing the judge and see if it gets my "BAIL" (I feel so dirty) reduced. There just has to be a better way to handle this. It seems so "polluted" so many hoops to jump and you end right were you started. One lady said "I am a academically educated person and I am very confused" I had to agree.

I will do my best not to break the law ever again. Amen. I swear.

No comments: