Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Big Day

Today was the big day. The day that has been in the planning since 2002. No kidding. Dominic went skiing. He was so excited all week for this day. He got sick. He still was set to go. The weather got ugly nothing could keep this man from hitting the slopes today. He got up at 5:30 and hit the road and has been gone all day. He called about an hour ago and said he ate lots of snow but had a lot of fun. I am so happy for him. He needed this day to go out and have fun. I am glad he got to do it. I am glad I got to stay home (I am not a fan of snow)
The boys missed him. Stella missed him but he'll be home soon and he deserved it.

Can I tell you I went into an Ultra store today. Tell me who knew about this store and never told me? My goodness what a store. I had Joe with me so I had to be quick about it, but frankly I loved every moment in it. I plan to go back soon all by myself or with another girl and just browse. lovely lovely store. :)
So Dom had a good day. I had a pretty good day too.

No comments: