Friday, February 19, 2010

Need a good book

I need a good book to read. I am all out of books. I just finished John Grisham's Ford County. It was pretty good. Now I have nothing. sigh.
Maybe I'll pick one up tomorrow.

We took Dom to Chevy's for dinner tonight and you know they give you a sombrero and sing to you for your birthday? He wore the darn thing the rest of the night. What a goof he is.
Dom and Derek are watching District 9. Joe and I are watching Smackdown. He loves a good WWE match.

2 comments:

Christy Z. said...

The Time Traveler's Wife! Read it. It's awesome, best book I read all year.

Anonymous said...

I liked TTW also, but my all time favorite books, ok all three of my favorite series...
The outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
The Maise Dobbs series by Jacquline Winspear
The Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes series by Laurie R King. Actully any of the series by Laurie R. King
Oo! One more:
The Rei Shumura series by Sujata Massey