Thursday, March 25, 2010

Heavy heart

Tonight my heart is heavy.
Tonight I pray for a sick child. A child too young to be dealing with a gun shot would.
I hop you all take a moment and help me pray.
A friend I sadly have not spoken to in some time is suffering from a tragedy. Please keep this family you may not know in your thoughts.
It's not my story to tell. The details really don't matter now. I am sure they will come out soon enough. What matters is that we all join in prayer to help save a young girls life.


To Saint Gerard....

St. Gerard, who, like the Savior, loved children so tenderly and by your prayers freed many from disease and even death, listen to us who are pleading for our sick child. We thank God for the great gift of our son (daughter) and ask him to restore our child to health if such be his holy will. This favor, we beg of you through your love for all children and mothers. Amen.

No comments: