Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This week is gonna kill me.

Went to Shriners Tuesday. It went well, I guess. We'll have to wait for the results. I am trying not to get discouraged until we get the final results read to us. Joe did a great job and handled the whole thing really well.
Tuesday night Derek got the bug I had and got sick all over the place. sigh. I got him and everything else cleaned up and sent Joe to school this morning with my neighbor so I could stay with Derek in case he got sick again, I didn't want him to be alone. No sooner had Joe left, Dom walks in the door. He is sick as well.

Derek is feeling much better tonight, I can only hope Dom is on the mend soon too.

Had graduation practice tonight. Tomorrow night it the real deal.

Now I am off to get everyone into bed. I am exhausted from taking care of them all.

No comments: