Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tonight my littlest chicken Joe is going on a sleep over. His very first ever. He has been packed since Saturday afternoon for this sleep over.
As far as the grand order of people go in his life, the person he will be hanging out with for the next 12-16 hours or so is pretty high on the list of favs. Dom's cousin's son Mitchell will be 21 in August. When Derek was little Mitchell was very cool to him. Once Joe came along, he too saw how very cool cousin Mitchell was. So Mitchell and his mom are going to take him for the night.
Joe cannot wait to hang out with Mitchell.
I am nervous for sure. They live very close by so if it all goes south I can hop over and get him. I tell him I am going to miss him and he rolls his eyes at me and says "It's only for 1 night mommy".
Derek is happy that little bro will be gone for a night (I bet you he'll end up missing him). Dom wants Mitchell to take Stella too. Stinker.

I'll let you know how it goes. I am sure he'll be fine. I'll let you know I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well how did the chicken do???