Thursday, July 28, 2005

Is this normal?

When will this darn heat go away? This is California it's not suppose to be this hot here is it? It's like desert hot which I am reminded by my husband that no it is not that hot. Whatever it's too hot for me and the kids shutup about it!
I dont want to be too hot. I dont want to be too cold. I dont want days on end of the same kind of weather I like to mix it up a bit. I want fall, long pants, boots and sweaters. Cuddling up for warmth, drinking hot drinks and warm food. Cold nights and rain.
Summer is nice for evenings outside playing and getting chomped on by mosquitos. Playing in the water and BBQ-ing.
But fall and winter are far better than this darn heat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had it with this summer. Enough with the bad air days and pollen counts. My kids aren't wheezing in the fall and the winter. I will NOT miss summer at all.