Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lawngirl


Today Dominic decided to mow the lawn. I hate when he mows the lawn and then he heads to work, so I told him I would help him. Usually my helping with the lawn is sitting with a school book or magazine and cold drinks and saying "Oh honey the lawn looks so nice." But today he asked me to do the mowing so he could edge and sweep etc. I mowed our front and back lawn. Then I pulled weeds. Then I cut the stupid ivy stuff that has been hanging over our fence from the neighbors yard. Boy was that a chore. I was not planning on working so hard. My arms got pretty scratched and I was sweaty and sneezy.
Dominic said it was a good thing I went back to school becasue I am not a worker. Boy is he right. I mean every now and then I like to get out and dig about but I guess I just don't know what the heck I am doing or at least I never feel like I know what the heck I am doing.
Now I am tired and very sore. But the yard looks so good now.


Now I am off to do some homework and my jammies are calling. Silly things it's only 6pm but I think tonight I can make an exception.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, I have known for a long time you are not a worker no matter what you say. (at least not a physical mow the lawn labor kinda worker :0)

B