Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hurricane

Here are the names of this years storms. I don't know why I am always fascinated by this but I find every year that I am. So far Tropical Storm Arthur has already made landfall. As a West Coast girl sitting through Hurricanes was very frightening to me. We just don't get storms like hurricanes here in California. Little did I know that Dominic would be in the Army but assigned to a BOAT and have to take that boat out into the water for the storms and leave me at home to face them on my own. Good grief. I sat through 3 hurricanes on my own and Dominic and Derek slept through one. I hope and pray the U.S. Fairs well this year as we get through this season with minimal damages.

2008
Arthur
Bertha
Cristobal
Dolly
Edouard
Fay
Gustav
Hanna
Ike
Josephine
Kyle
Laura
Marco
Nana
Omar
Paloma
Rene
Sally
Teddy
Vicky
Wi

No comments: