Saturday, September 27, 2008

Last night Dom and I hit the town. Sort of. We went to a local "bar" to meet up with my high school classmates. Some I have not seen in 20 years. Some looked exactly the same.
It was good to see them.
Val was the social butterfly bouncing here and there and taking lots of pics. Tonight is the official reunion but I hear lots of people aren't going to that. Glad Jim and Buffie and Brian and Janet showed up.
It was good to be there. I am glad I didn't miss it.
Thanks mom for offering to watch the boys. It was good to have a night out with Dom and some friends.


Val and Shauna


The boys I went to grade school, middle school and high school with. Michael Serrato, Todd Rickets, Steve Thompson and Danny Aurchard.






Thanks Val for the pics. Take some more tonight will ya.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want Val to send me some pictures too. Though I have not really any recollection of the boys in the bottom picture.

Buffie

Anonymous said...

Your welcome Tam. I'm glad you were at Rustys. For the first time in years...decades, I actually missed being in school. What a great time.

Val

Anonymous said...

You are so right Val. It was a fabulous time. I missed being in High School too. We should definitely get together more often.

Buffie