Thursday, December 04, 2008

FRUSTRATED

I am more than a little frustrated with....LIFE today.
sigh.
I don't even want to go into it.
House hunting, bidding, paperwork, denials, it's crazy. You're asking, begging almost and the ball is in someones court. What they don't understand that while it is a home for us, it's so much more. It's about the schools we need/want to be near to. It's about the school districts we don't want to transfer out of (Imagine the nightmare that would be for Joe and all his 'stuff'?) it's about a nice street for the boys to travel on. So we really consider all of these things when we put bids on homes. It's frustrating then to be denied and have to do it all over again. It's a roller coaster of emotions.
The police and insurance company have just written our claim off as "unknown" and there it sits. Thanks. I know there are bigger fish to fry in town. Like the 3 girls doing drugs in the car in front of me while I was at McDonalds. Nice girls, real nice. Like the several officers (at least two cars and two motorcycle cops) at the scene of something yesterday involving just one man and one car. Wow that is some service. If I can find a yellow hummer and give you updated addresses with my limited Internet and sloothy (is that a word) resources imagine what the police department might be able to do? Apparently not so much.
I am frustrated with .... I guess the hoops of life. If you want things, like an education, like a home, justice you have jump through hoops. I am jumper for sure. I want to hold the balls for once instead of waiting for someone else to tell me where to jump next.
I am just really frustrated. UGH!

No comments: