Sunday, January 11, 2009

Phew.

I have spent the weekend cleaning things I have not cleaned in awhile. (the blinds, the baseboards ugh!) Then Dominic and I have spent today packing. Packing and Sorting. Yes with caps. It feels like it needs to be caps. Now I am resting. I have made $40 on Amazon selling books and things this past week. Go me.
This moving business is no joke. It is so going to be worth it when it's all said and done. The VA appraisal went well and he took great pics of the house. I cannot wait to be in.it. It's already mine/ours.
Not watching much football this weekend (Go Steelers) but did watch some hockey.

Ok funny story. The last time we took the boys to get haircuts at MasterCuts in the mall with Michele, (love her!) apparently there was a lady in there that thought she knew me but wasn't sure how. Turns out she reads the blog. Hello to you. Sorry I don't know your name. I would have loved if you would have said hello. Leave me a comment and welcome to Tracy. I hope you like it here.

Ok he's back and wasn't too hard on me. Now it's back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy ~ Ok, so Michelle let my secret out of the bag! I swear I wanted to approach you that night at the mall but my 15y/o son told me that I would come across as stalker-ish. Nothing like a teen making a parent feel like a geek.

By the way, my name's Donna. I'll send you an email. It's very nice to "meet" you.