Sunday, May 17, 2009

Summer's coming.

It's summer in our family and that means (at least this summer) family gatherings. I have a cousin graduating from college and getting married. I have another cousin getting married. We have the showers for the two brides of course. We also have the boys birthdays and beach get aways. Busy wonderful summer fun. It's always nice for me to see my aunts and uncles and cousins at these various get together's.
But this week I have three finals. I can see the light and a skip in my step as soon as I get these done.
I am holing back slipping into total relaxation mode until I get these finals done.

Today we have puppy preschool for Stella. I have no idea what this is going to be about but I am pretty excited. Her first day of school. She has gone from a 7 pound lump to a 12 pound dynamo in the two weeks we have had her. She and daddy are getting along a lot better and she's made peace with the BIG barky dog next door.

Don't forget the Tour is starting and the Stanely cup playoffs too. Go Blackhawks.

No comments: