Friday, November 13, 2009

Well that was fun.

Let me tell you there is nothing like a 10 pm run through the neighbors lawn(s) in your jammies. Chasing your damn dog. And she just runs. Thankfully she had to poop and I grabbed her...yeah it went down like that. I don't want to talk about it. So I drug her butt home and yelled at her and now I would really like to go to bed.
She's not really use to ME being mad at her. Daddy yet. Me, not so much. I know it's not her fault she hasn't been taught to come when we call her or not to run out the door. We haven't been walking like we should. She just like everything else around her has been terribly neglected.

To top it all off I hurt my back the other day and now I am on happy meds that sure have helped but functioning after taking them is rough.

I am hoping to get to see my dad tomorrow. I think the boys and Nana and I are going to take a ride up and see him. The other day they let him go outside so we are hoping he can come out tomorrow so the boys can see him.

Ok med's kicking in. I am off to bed.

No comments: