Saturday, January 09, 2010

Friday night 9

Usually Friday nights are for pizza and a movie here at the house. We had our pizza earlier in the week so we were a bit goofed up. So we had some homemade Tacos (Dom makes the best tacos) and we rented this movie. Dominic and the boys have been wanting to see it since we saw the trailer at the theater long ago. I was never all that interested in seeing it but I went with it was a chance to cuddle on the couch under my blanket with Stella for an hour.




Having seen the movie... I still don't get it. It's not funny. It's got lots of action but I couldn't tell you how it ended. I was disappointed. Tonight it's Sharks and the Red Wings drag out your lucky underwear or lucky socks or whatever you have, we might need them.

Happy Birthday Aunt Sue, I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year.

Happy Anniversary Val and Chris. I think a lot of people didn't think that the two of you weren't going to make it this long but I am so so glad you did and you have a beautiful family to show for it. Enjoy your get away weekend you lucky dogs.


I have no idea why I am not smiling in this picture. That's Val's brother Jimmy I am walking with.



I can tell you it was a pretty January day. It was cold as heck. I was sick (HA! some things never change) Dom was drunk before the wedding even started. I think that for "the gang" not really knowing Chris and the circumstances leading up this wedding we were worried. But he's turned out to be a good man. A good husband, a good father. Val is happy, her kids are good I am glad for her that she found her soul mate. Everyone needs that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tam! I wouldn't be surprised if you all had bets on how long it would last..lol. Including my mom. I still remember the really nice bridal shower you guys gave me too. Good times. It's nice to look back at pictures like these and realize how lucky we all are to have had each other in our lives. You were one perty bridesmaid!

Val