Sunday, May 09, 2010

Here they are the most popular names for 2009. I love every single girls name on this list. LOVE them. I think I know at least one girl in either of my boys class with at one of these names.


The 10 most popular girls' names, in order, are: Isabella, Emma, Olivia, Sophia, Ava, Emily, Madison, Abigail, Chloe and Mia.


These are pretty standard boys names. I was stumped to find that Cullen did make the list of popular names thanks to the Twilight books and Barack was added to. These are the top 10. We liked Jacob when I was pregnant with Joe but obviously skipped it. I liked Daniel but he boys have an uncle Daniel.


The 10 most popular boys' name, also in order, are: Jacob, Ethan, Michael, Alexander, William, Joshua, Daniel, Jayden, Noah and Anthony.

We have some babies on the way around us. Our neighbors on one side are tight lipped about what they are having and what names they like. The neighbors on the other side are having a boy and are naming him Liam. I might suggest Cullen to the famly baby on the way. What do you think? How about Edward? Joe says to name him either Joseph it's his favorite name so why not or how about Jose for the Sharks. Then he begins to rattle off Sharks players names he thinks would be nice. Patrick, Scotty, Ryan, Evegni, (so not likely)
Well my naming days are over. I got my boys and my girl, just passing along the info.

No comments: